Homebox Ambient Q200 Plus
It’s the perfect growing cube–designed for dedicated professional growers, 200 centimetres wide, long and 220 centimetres high. These formidable proportions provide the ideal home for up to four 600-watt HID grow lights–perfect to illuminate the four square meters of grow space. Of course, all that lighting inside the PAR+ optimised interior makes for a pretty intense growing environment, so thankfully the HOMEbox® Ambient Q200 boasts a generous array of ventilation ports including
twin 250mm (10”) air-ports on each side for independent air-cooled reflector ventilation. This affords professional growers the ability to optimise garden temperatures without stripping too much relative humidity through over-ventilating the garden itself.
Additional side access, four 300 mm (12”) roof ventilation ports and six OmniFlow directable air vents give the professional grower all the tools needed in order to create and maintain the most productive and rewarding indoor garden imaginable.
Assembled size: 200 x 200 x 220 cm
Grow space: 4 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
- + 100 mm (4”): 1x right, 1x left, 2x Roof, 2x Back
- + 200 mm (8”): 1x right, 1x left
- + 250 mm (10”): 2x right, 2x left
- + 300 mm (12”): 2x Roof
- 6 x 250mm (10”) OmniFlow-Airvents 2x Back, 2x left and 2x right
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth
- and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—
- stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually lightproof
- Total-Blackout Zippers - no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 150 kg
Weight: 45kg (2 Boxes)
Leave a review!
You need to login to be able to write a comment!